Wednesday 13 April 2011

Killing everyone.



I think i had too much talk about nothing but actually not.
I hurt everyone feelings but actually it's not my intention. 
I wanted to share about my experience but it's not necessary to them. 
I killed everyone, but actually i don't pull my trigger to their head. 
Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. 
It's about accepting all of yourself. You've got to learn to accept the fool in you as well as the part that's got it going on. Keep your mind positive, and it will be great if you're enjoy every single second live in this beautiful world.
I don't kill anyone. I am not pointing my fingers. I just a stupid person who love to learn about LIFE.
Correct me if i am wrong. Shut my fucking mouth if i too loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment