Tuesday 18 October 2011

Fate.

Do you believe in fate?


Fate definition :
Something that unavoidably befalls a person; fortune; lot: It is always his fate to be left behind.


Coincidence, thats all anything ever is, nothing more than coincidence. There are no miracles. There is no such thing as fate. Nothing is meant to be - (500) days of Summer


"These were the last few lines from the movie 500 days of summer which I just happened to watch (yes, for a change and after long). I think this is a particularly refreshing take on how one could interpret the events in one’s life. I for all this time was closer to the notion that there is a reason for what’s happening around you and in particular with you. This meant I could still remember that first glance, that first phone call, that first conversation and so many more firsts that even today I would be ready to believe there ought to be a reason for it happening with me. But for all I know it could have just been coincidence. I know it takes away the fairy tale story line out of the plot but now I think it could well be true but my heart still doesn’t want me to believe it."


Every man has his own destiny, the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him :)
takenote : Everything happens for a reason. And when fate happens, look for the good in it as it is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment