Sunday 16 October 2011

You made my day !

..3 2 1 anddd action ! 
Hoh, dah lama gua tak update blog disbbkan sangat busy ! Haih.
Butt this time, I really need you, blog, I don't have any social network at this time :D

Today, i had my first date after a year :D 
and for sure, I fall in love with someone <3
Everything is like this,

I love her smile,
I lover her hair, (definitely)
I love her knees,
I love how one eye is higher up on her face then other eye,
I love how she looks in my Clash T-shirt,
I love how she looks when she's sleeping,
I love the sound of her laugh,
I love how to hear this song every time I think of her,
I Love how she makes me feel, like anything's possible, or like life is worth it.

Magaddd ! *slappp me*
Am I dreaming? lol.
Holding hand in IKEA, We scrag meatballs together! (google translate pls :P)
Everything happened so fast andd I can't believe that I am someone boyfriend :P



Okay, i love you. Thanks for bright up my day <3 !
kbaiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment