Friday 1 July 2011

July, 1. Rainy day, I am in love.

Okay, so this is July 1, and it’s still cold, gray, and rainy around here. But, you’ve got to love it. Here’s why and what i am doing in rainy day. Let's enjoy a rainy day :)

1. Going for a walk
It sounds stupid, but there is no bigger pleasure than walking along the road in the middle of city, think and meditate :D

2. Take pictures
It is so fascinating, the rain. It makes me feel a deep contact with nature. And then, rain is beautiful to see. I will go around the town and take some pictures, it is an amazing way to discover a new side of the place where I live.
3. Listen to some good music
If I’m looking at my personal collection of albums I’m getting pissed off by myself because I have plenty of great music that I have never had time to listen to. You know the feeling, I prefer oldies song to listen or British pop. Time to listen something new, open up your ears and mind!

4. Reading
A rainy day is the perfect moment for start reading the book that is sitting next to our bed since a while. Turn off the TV and radio, listen to the sound of rain drops and let myself fall into the magic of reading. Lala~

5. Enjoy the Scenery
How every street, car, traffic, and neon light is doubled by it’s reflection on the wet street.  The feeling of rain on my face, the wind blows to my body <3 

6. Take a nap
Probably I will never get this opportunity again, in the next busy days. Goodnight. Have sweet rainy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment